Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: looking for CD burning program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    looking for CD burning program

    just updraded PC's. The computer has a cd burner in it but I can't seem to find a burning program. I have MMJB for MP3's and CD's but other data files I want to burn I hate using MMJB. anyone know of any companies that offer a free program? my old PC had Easy CD Creator and I really liked that but I'm open to suggestions.
    thanks
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: looking for CD burning program

    NERO

    Windows has a write utility, but it isn't very good.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: looking for CD burning program

    Just use windows media player, it's the best that i've tried.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: looking for CD burning program

    Nero is the best by far...i have used it roxio, and WMP its the fastest and never errors like roxio
    You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: looking for CD burning program

    I had nero back in the day, but WMP is free and I have never had any problems with it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •